ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
- This Agreement governs your use of the Website, any content, including, postings, digital publications, messages, text, files, data, information, images, graphics, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music, videos or other materials and the design and organization of these items (collectively, referred to as the “Content”) that may be available through the Website and any services that may be provided through the Website (“Services”).
- This Agreement authorizes use of the Website only for your own personal purposes. Use of the Website for any commercial purpose is not allowed. If you make a copy of any of the Content for personal use, you agree not to remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, sell, license, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise exploit the Website without the prior written consent of TricannAlternatives.com.
- The Website is designed and marketed for adult usage or usage with adult supervision. Individuals under eighteen (18) years of age are not authorized or permitted to use the Website without the supervision of their parent or legal guardian.
- The Website offers story commenting, photo galleries and other interactive areas where users of the Website can express opinions and share ideas and information.
- TricannAlternatives.com is a Medical Care Giving service. You acknowledge and agree that all remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated by you (collectively, “Submissions”) to TricannAlternatives.com become the property of TricannAlternatives.com and may be used in Tricann Alternatives publications.
- You acknowledge and agree that TricannAlternatives.com is not required to treat such Submissions as confidential. TricannAlternatives.com reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when TricannAlternatives.com believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with judicial proceedings, court orders, or legal process served on TricannAlternatives.com.
- You acknowledge and agree that TricannAlternatives.com is not liable for any ideas, including without limit, product, service, or advertising ideas, communicated by you to TricannAlternatives.com and TricannAlternatives.com will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future publications, products, services, or operations.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content or Submissions that you post, email or otherwise make available through the Website. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TricannAlternatives.com, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that others may incur as a result of or arising from all Content or Submissions provided by you on this Website.
- You also agree that under no circumstances will TricannAlternatives.com be liable in any way for any submissions or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any submissions posted, emailed, or otherwise made available via the Website.
- By uploading or otherwise posting submissions on the Website, you represent and warrant:
- you have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to the submissions you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Agreement;
- all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate the terms of this Agreement; and,
- the submissions will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- In certain circumstances, registration may be required in conjunction with the use of sections of or offerings from the Website. You agree that, if registration is requested, you will provide TricannAlternatives.com with complete and accurate registration information. You agree to register using your legal name and accurate information and that you are responsible for preventing unauthorized use of the Website.
- You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish on the Website materials which are:
- libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, harassing, harmful to another individual, or an invasion of privacy;
- an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
- illegal in any way or which advocate illegal activity; an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services.
- As a condition to your use of the Website, you agree not to:
- frame the Website in any linking arrangement;
- use any robot, spider, data mining, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website content;
- interfere with or disrupt technological measures designed to control access or use of the Website or its content;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Website and its activities including, transmission of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programs or scripts that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or extract any system, data or personal information;
- take any action that might impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s technical infrastructure;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other user’s access to or use of the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website; or,
- attempt to gain unauthorized